Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coming to University in Cardiff and starting the degree!

I have to say  the week before I was going to start university, I was beginning to feel a little nervous. The fact that I was goin to be moving out and be living with 5 new people for the next year was daunting. I would try to resist emptying my room out and putting everything into bags and boxes. However, I did feel that it was time to come much more independant.

I really didn't think I would make so many friends in such a short space of time, but the fact that I have now been here for over a month, and the amount of great people I have met is truly amazing.

My course Media Studies with Visual Cultures is going well, I was expecting to be in a large theatre with about a hundred people in the room, but the fact that my course is a in a classroom of about twenty people is great. Overall, the course is a little difficult at times, but I do find it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment