Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hopes and Aspirations

After undertaking my week of experience at the local newspaper, I felt sure that this was the sort of career that I wanted to pursue. I really enjoyed being in that sort of working environment as I found it exciting and I do have a really keen interest in the media.

For a while though I have always wanted to work for a big magazine, where my main focus would be on writing. I do have a keen interest in the fashion industry and to work in London for Elle, Glamour or Vogue would literally be the icing on the cake. Though of course that sort of profession to be in, is constantly filled wth pressure, but I feel it is something that has always interested me.



Holiday 07!

CRUISE


Monte Carlo

Another hope that I have, would be to travel, back in 2007 I went on a cruise with my family and it really opened my eyes to the rest of the world. I saw landmarks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum in Rome. It was really an amazing experience, it is definitley on my to-do lists to travel the world.



When in Rome!


The Vatican

Pisa


No comments:

Post a Comment